Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The mighty Atlantic in my backyard...

Well, not literally... But how cool would that be! Over the last year or so, I've had a few chances to go see the Atlantic - in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Florida. Each time, I've been taken aback by its grandeur and beauty. I think the water in Florida has a more beautiful turquoise sort of color and is much warmer (!) than up North, but the view of Atlantic from the viewing towers of the numerous light houses in the North is much more grand!

Here's the view of the Atlantic for you, through my eyes... Pictures of the ocean seashore and all are easily available in many places - I thought I'd give you a different view...
These pictures have been taken @ 1) viewing window of the Highland Lighthouse at Cape Cod 2) viewing windows of the Portsmouth Harbor Lighthouse in New Hampshire and 3) viewing window of the Fort Constitution in New Hampshire.

Btw, now that I've stumbled upon the collage feature in picasa, I'm not letting it go! Apart from its own artistic charm, this feature is letting me save space on my blog here... which is great and probably greatly needed too!

No comments: