Monday, August 25, 2008

Reflections

Mix a little bit of sunshine with a lot of water and you'll have a recipe for beautiful reflections! When I first started taking pictures with our Canon Rebel film camera, my mom told me to think of a theme while taking pictures - e.g. flowers, mushrooms, beaches, smiles, shadows and what not! I've tried to keep that in mind since then and here's a product - Reflections! Thanks aai :-)

I took a picture of the elderly couple enjoying a nice afternoon and later realized that the reflection in the water behind them was interesting! After that my eyes kept looking for such reflections and I soon found another when I saw my husband standing on a rock boulder enjoying the beautiful view of the sea... Click! The third picture is a reflection of a lighthouse in New Hampshire (the Portsmouth Harbor Light) I took that same evening. This was our 'Halibut point in north eastern Massachusetts and Portsmouth Harbor Lighthouse in New Hampshire' trip this weekend. More photos here.

No comments: