Friday, April 2, 2010

Beautiful wind vanes

I'm coming back to writing this blog after a long time. My last hiatus was 4 months, and this one has been 8 months long. Life has been busy, obviously. But I keep thinking if it has been busy enough to have kept me from coming here once in a while. I spent the first year writing regularly and slowly that enthusiasm seems to have faded... And that is quite unfortunate. I received an email from a stranger the other day - asking why I had stopped writing! Guess it's time to pick up the proverbial pen again...

I spent a few months last summer on the West coast and had a great time exploring and taking pictures in the Pacific Northwest. Now that I'm back, I'm hoping to explore a lot more of the Northeast. I also have a brand new camera: a Canon Powershot SX20! Let me share a few pictures I took with it a few days ago. The theme is: wind vanes. There are so many different kinds of wind vanes around this area, here's only a few that I've photographed in the Harvard University vicinity and some in Concord, MA.

No comments: