Friday, June 13, 2008

Books and a cafe...

Will you believe it if I say that I was not in the mood of taking pictures for the past few weeks because my computer was on the brink of crashing due to not having enough memory! I couldn't download the pictures on my camera and so no way to take new pictures! Now that out of the way (I have about 4gb on my drive now which should give me a few more days!), I'm back to taking tons of pictures!

This afternoon I was sitting in Webster's Bookstore and Cafe working and took a few pictures. An awesome cafe and a great used bookstore makes Webster's a beloved local hangout place. Here's what I have...
I didn't want to use flash, so both pictures are a bit shaky... I should get into the habit of carrying the tripod... Oh, well, some other time :-) I really need to work on my composition - I should borrow a few books from the library and see how the pros do it!

1 comment:

Saras said...

The bestest picture ever!
Here's to the hottest friends ever -- coffee & bookshops :)
Cheers!!!